Benny the Benign Tumor Benny the Benign Tumor

thanks for using my audio

pretty interesting little movie, nice style. thanks for using my audio sub. hope you liked it. review and check for updates to come.

DJ Karbon - Acid Bath DJ Karbon - Acid Bath

dark and growly

nice intro, more proffessional. the beats and all are sick too. a little too chaotic/growling for me, but a nice track altogether.

Karbon responds:

Nice to hear from you all this time. You know i improved alot from the last time you heard me. Hope you submit some new tracks. I bet someone out there misses you. I do :P

DJ Runaway - Artic Expression DJ Runaway - Artic Expression

hmm

this sounds a ton like a FL song. i think it might be the main melody's similarity to the FL v.3 "What's New" track or something. seriously, the bassline, too. wow, i am really having deja vu.

well made, nonetheless, even if it is a bit unoriginal.

DJRunaway responds:

The sound (the chimes) are from "Messing Around" , by Reegz. But only the instrument. All the other stuff is 100% originaly thought by me :) Thanks for the HUGE compliment, comparing my work to the FLP song contributers, honestly :) Thanks man!

Greetz,
DJ Runaway

Running Down a River Running Down a River

interesting mesh

sounds like video game meets dnb to me. sonic or something, though i'm not terribly familiar with that stuff. like your drum rolls. relistened to skyscrapers, too. i still like your stuff. keep it up.

crud responds:

let's get one thing straight. sonic fucking rules. okay i'm done. It's good to hear that you've stuck through it and still dig the sound. more to come and much more fun in the sun